ContactDirect all mash notes and hate mail to jesgrewth at yahoo dot com
Plumb the Depths!
Ye Olde Scratchbomb Archives
What Folks Is Sayin’
- Leonard Andrew Spencer on Holiday Horrors: Portraits of Krampus
- Carmen Martinez on Musica para las Fiestas!
- CitizenCharlesFosterKane on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Rezeya Montecore on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Cynthia Jokela on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
Scratchbomb on Tweetah
Tag Archives: cubs
CHICAGO CUBS 2010 record: 75-87 Biggest offseason acquisition: Matt Garza, who, along with Carlos Zambrano, could give the Cubs the angriest 1-2 pitchers in baseball. Biggest offseason loss: Tom Gorzellany, on purely technical grounds. Is this the year that the … Read on! —->
Game 13: Mets 2, Cubs 1 (10)The Fake Mets carried a 1-0 lead into the ninth, thanks to a stellar eight-inning performance by Fake Oliver Perez. But Fake Frankie Rodriguez gave up back-to-back doubles in the top of the ninth … Read on! —->
CHICAGO CUBS 2009 record: 83-78 Local weather: If you don’t like it, just wait a minute!* (* joke stolen from your grampa) Namesake: The smaller partner in a “bear” relationship Has it really been 102 years since they won a … Read on! —->
Click here for an intro/manifesto on The 1999 Project. July 30, 1999: Mets 10, Cubs 9 The Mets began a six-game road trip by outlasting the Cubs in a sweltering game at Wrigley. A heat index of 114 knocked out … Read on! —->
Click here for an intro/manifesto on The 1999 Project. Just as the Mets returned to Shea, the front office made its long-rumored deal for a starter, sending two minor leaguers to Oakland in exchange for Kenny Rogers. “The Gambler” was … Read on! —->