ContactDirect all mash notes and hate mail to jesgrewth at yahoo dot com
Plumb the Depths!
Ye Olde Scratchbomb Archives
What Folks Is Sayin’
- Leonard Andrew Spencer on Holiday Horrors: Portraits of Krampus
- Carmen Martinez on Musica para las Fiestas!
- CitizenCharlesFosterKane on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Rezeya Montecore on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Cynthia Jokela on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
Scratchbomb on Tweetah
Tag Archives: 2010
The rapidly impending New Year brings with it many things to look forward to. For instance, Twilight Zone marathons, and bowl games I could not possibly care less about. But it also is a time to reflect on this year, … Read on! —->
BALTIMORE ORIOLES 2009 record: 64-98 Local weather: Crime-filled, critically acclaimed Namesake: John McGraw’s turn of the century squad that cheated and fist-fought its way to dominance. Ah, the good ol’ days… What was McNulty thinking with the whole “homeless biter” … Read on! —->
At a time when most sectors of the economy are suffering, Death reported record profits for the first quarter of 2010, prompting surprise from the world of finance and resentment from the general public. “I think we all knew this … Read on! —->
Republicans blast health care reform when it fails to prevent millions of Americans from dying of a mysterious ailment called “natural causes”! Our preconceived notions of self are challenged when scientists discover we only use 10 percent of our feet! … Read on! —->