ContactDirect all mash notes and hate mail to jesgrewth at yahoo dot com
Plumb the Depths!
Ye Olde Scratchbomb Archives
What Folks Is Sayin’
- Leonard Andrew Spencer on Holiday Horrors: Portraits of Krampus
- Carmen Martinez on Musica para las Fiestas!
- CitizenCharlesFosterKane on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Rezeya Montecore on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Cynthia Jokela on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
Scratchbomb on Tweetah
Tag Archives: writing
One thing I love about writing is that it can demonstrate someone being remarkably perceptive and oblivious all at once. To witness this phenomenon, read Stephen Marche’s latest piece for Esquire, in which he attempts to argue that we live … Read on! —->
Years ago, I worked on a biography of Jean Shepherd, performing research and doing interviews with people who worked with him. As I’ve written on this site many times, Shepherd is one of my artistic heroes, someone whose craft I … Read on! —->
I think I’ve mentioned this before, but writing a novel is kind of hard. One the main reasons it is so hard is the time needed to complete it, time that can be spent in so many ways that don’t … Read on! —->
This weekend, this happened. Which is to say, Love and a Short Leash, the novel I wrote about here and have been mentioning obliquely and incessantly in various social media platforms is finally complete. Now it is ready to take … Read on! —->