ContactDirect all mash notes and hate mail to jesgrewth at yahoo dot com
Plumb the Depths!
Ye Olde Scratchbomb Archives
What Folks Is Sayin’
- Leonard Andrew Spencer on Holiday Horrors: Portraits of Krampus
- Carmen Martinez on Musica para las Fiestas!
- CitizenCharlesFosterKane on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Rezeya Montecore on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Cynthia Jokela on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
Scratchbomb on Tweetah
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
Last summer, I attempted to relaunch my on-again, off-again podcast, Holy Goddamn! I only managed to get through two full episodes before time, tide, and the affairs of man intervened to make it impossible to do the show with any … Read on! —->
The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade plays by a set of rules all its own. Not in the sense that they get to do whatever they want (although if they could run over pedestrians with impunity, that might make for a … Read on! —->
As I said in my inaugural post for this series, when I was a kid, non-balloon segments during the Thanksgiving Parade would often send me scurrying away from the TV with sense of cringey embarrassment. This was particularly true if … Read on! —->
I genuinely love the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. I’ve always made sure to watch a healthy portion of it each year, and do so especially now that I have a child who is still amazed by enormous floating balloons. … Read on! —->
As a kid, the highlight and lowlight of every holiday season for me was the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. It was the highlight because, duh, huge balloons. It was the lowlight because, even to a child, it had some truly … Read on! —->