ContactDirect all mash notes and hate mail to jesgrewth at yahoo dot com
Plumb the Depths!
Ye Olde Scratchbomb Archives
What Folks Is Sayin’
- Leonard Andrew Spencer on Holiday Horrors: Portraits of Krampus
- Carmen Martinez on Musica para las Fiestas!
- CitizenCharlesFosterKane on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Rezeya Montecore on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Cynthia Jokela on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
Scratchbomb on Tweetah
Tag Archives: novels
I may have mentioned this before several thousand times, but I’ve written a novel. It’s called Hang A Crooked Number. Here is what I say about the novel to people who may wish to represent or publish it: Backstop lives … Read on! —->
One thing I love about writing is that it can demonstrate someone being remarkably perceptive and oblivious all at once. To witness this phenomenon, read Stephen Marche’s latest piece for Esquire, in which he attempts to argue that we live … Read on! —->
This weekend, this happened. Which is to say, Love and a Short Leash, the novel I wrote about here and have been mentioning obliquely and incessantly in various social media platforms is finally complete. Now it is ready to take … Read on! —->