ContactDirect all mash notes and hate mail to jesgrewth at yahoo dot com
Plumb the Depths!
Ye Olde Scratchbomb Archives
What Folks Is Sayin’
- Leonard Andrew Spencer on Holiday Horrors: Portraits of Krampus
- Carmen Martinez on Musica para las Fiestas!
- CitizenCharlesFosterKane on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Rezeya Montecore on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Cynthia Jokela on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
Scratchbomb on Tweetah
Tag Archives: nationals
ATLANTA BRAVES 2010 record: 91-71, won wild card, lost division series to Giants Biggest offseason acquisition: Dan Uggla, whose last name perfectly describes his powerful home run swing. And his fielding. Biggest offseason loss: Closer Billy Wagner, now retired. Fuckin’ … Read on! —->
Stephen Strasburg’s major league debut was everything (almost) everyone hoped it would be. I’ll admit there was a part of me that wanted Strasburg to, if not fail, then perform in a middling fashion. There was no way (I thought) … Read on! —->
Game 4: Mets 6, Nationals 4The Fake Nationals scratched out two early runs against starter Mike Pelfrey, but he settled in and pitched 7 strong innings, allowing the Fake Mets to rally for three runs in the bottom of the … Read on! —->
ATLANTA BRAVES 2009 record: 86-76 Local weather: Hotter than the devil’s drawers, suh! /sips mint julep Namesake: Valiant Native American warriors like Chief Noc-a-homa What will Bobby Cox do after he retires?: I don’t know, but for his wife’s sake, … Read on! —->