ContactDirect all mash notes and hate mail to jesgrewth at yahoo dot com
Plumb the Depths!
Ye Olde Scratchbomb Archives
What Folks Is Sayin’
- Leonard Andrew Spencer on Holiday Horrors: Portraits of Krampus
- Carmen Martinez on Musica para las Fiestas!
- CitizenCharlesFosterKane on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Rezeya Montecore on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Cynthia Jokela on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
Scratchbomb on Tweetah
Tag Archives: blue jays
BALTIMORE ORIOLES 2010 record: 66-96 Biggest offseason acquisition: Vladimir Guerrero, still owner of the ugliest/most beautiful swing in baseball. Biggest offseason loss: Kevin Millwood is pretty much it. I remember him from his Braves days, when he would consistently murder … Read on! —->
As you all know, the G20 Summit is happening in Toronto this summer. You guys all knew that, right? Because I sure as hell didn’t. Not when I was making the schedules for this season, anyway. Oh well, live and…live … Read on! —->
BALTIMORE ORIOLES 2009 record: 64-98 Local weather: Crime-filled, critically acclaimed Namesake: John McGraw’s turn of the century squad that cheated and fist-fought its way to dominance. Ah, the good ol’ days… What was McNulty thinking with the whole “homeless biter” … Read on! —->
A recent post at Mets Guy in Michigan concentrated on what may be the worst Mets-related baseball card of all time (and perhaps the worst baseball card of all time, period): a Hostess-produced card for Rusty Staub in which the … Read on! —->