ContactDirect all mash notes and hate mail to jesgrewth at yahoo dot com
Plumb the Depths!
Ye Olde Scratchbomb Archives
What Folks Is Sayin’
- Leonard Andrew Spencer on Holiday Horrors: Portraits of Krampus
- Carmen Martinez on Musica para las Fiestas!
- CitizenCharlesFosterKane on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Rezeya Montecore on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
- Cynthia Jokela on Holiday Horrors: The Worst Christmas Song Ever Explanation
Scratchbomb on Tweetah
Category Archives: This Wacky World!
After I did my earlier post about North Korea/communism/death, my friend Franz forwarded me a link to a photo essay on Yugoslavian monuments built in the 1960s and 1970s to commemorate World War II battles or mark the former sites … Read on! —->
Look: I have this thing for cult of personality dictatorships. I’m just throwing this out there so it’s right in the open. I don’t like it any more than you do. I don’t know how this started or why or … Read on! —->
Beamed across the globe via satellite to over 2 billion people, the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton will be the most watched thing nobody really gives a shit about in television history. Using over 700 precious stones, … Read on! —->
Elizabeth Taylor has died, which I don’t have any particular comment on. I mean, I’m certainly not glad she’s dead; I just can’t add anything to the discussion of her lengthy career. But when she died, as many people pointed … Read on! —->
The tweeting of Martin Degrell (who runs the awesome Best Show Gems podcast) alerted me to the following insane story over at BBC News. Super-villains hoping to flee back their underground headquarters, take note: Here’s an evil genius who knows … Read on! —->